Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love surprises.

I did not have time to post any new material from my manuscript, but something that will help me EXPONENTIALLY to do so came into my possession today(yesterday).

So, I'm driving around town to get some groceries done for a catering job I'm working on.. And I'm trying to get the voice recorder on my blackberry to work, but can't play back the audio files I've been saving. So now, 4 book entries that I've recorded on my phone are locked away in some corrupt files or what not. Needless to say, I cursed the hell out of my phone, threw it in the back seat and continued to mutter unintelligible nonsense as I headed to Seafood city.

Long story short, my sister in law gave me a handheld voice recorder that uses micro-cassettes. The best feature is that it starts recording my ramblings as soon as it "hears" me talking. So, the reason for my absence as of late is that I'm recording my ramblings, and will transcribe them one night of the week to be posted here. You may expect to see an influx of entries weekly, but they will be dated according to the time they were "recorded".

No comments:

Post a Comment